Alphabet Flash Cards for preschoolers and kindergartners bring skills such as memory, listening, and movement into each fun-filled lesson. Children will get to know phonics and learn to connect letter sounds with objects: K is for Kite, for example. These ABC flash cards will also teach them that each letter is a symbol that can be memorized. Order these colorful letter flash cards for your child today.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- 26 uppercase & 26 lowercawes letter cards
- 52 unique, colorful illustrations
- 3 index cards & 1 parent card
- Letters written in bold, block-style
- Thick, glossy cardstock for durability
- Rounded corners for easy sorting
- Kids practice letter/word and letter/objects
- They will also identify and reinforce beginning sounds
- A great value!
- eye-hand coordination
- letter-picture recognition
- word-picture recognition
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.