- MOVE AND GROOVE: Get moving and grooving with this fun dancing game for toddlers! From spinning to wiggling, players imitate the dancing ducks to uncover 4 audience members and complete the game.
- GAMES THAT GROW: Kids practice gross-motor skills, sequencing, counting, imitating and vocabulary as they play! Parents can use the included guide to play the game in several ways to encourage growth.
- TODDLER GAMES: Peaceable Kingdom’s games for 2 years and up encourage meaningful connection between you and your toddler. Each game focuses on physical, cognitive, and language skills with variations to adapt to your child’s skill level.
- HOW TO PLAY: Roll the dice, do the dance move, flip over the audience member to enjoy the show. Once you reveal all of the audience members, the game is complete!
- DETAILS: 1 pond game board, 4 movement dice, 4 pond audience members, instructions and parent guide. Adaptable for a range of players. (Ages 2 and up)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.