Build a solar car and join the race to save the planet!
- Build a solar racer
- Launch a supercapacitor car
- Make an electric car
- Spin a flywheel generator
- Build a battery to light an LED
- Do a kinetic chain reaction
- Store potential energy on your head
- Discover how solar cells work
- Focus the sun’s energy with lenses
Requires some common household items, a 1.5 volt battery, and a 9 volt battery.
“Science has always been really cool to me, and knowing I can do these awesome experiments that famous scientists like Einstein also did makes it even better!” - Jason, Bloomfield Hills Toyologist
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.