What's so important about tracing? It's the first step in learning to write! Each one-page lesson helps children gain valuable eye-hand coordination and other pre-writing skills. Letter-tracing exercises help your child recognize everyday signs and shapes, while the challenging assortment of mazes takes your child on fun-filled adventures that improve coordination. Help your child build a solid foundation for writing success. There’s nothing quite as rewarding as a line well traced!
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Loveable illustrations that spur child interaction
- Playful, full-color page format
- Letters written in clear, block-style
- 32 thick-coated, paperstock pages
- 2 full pages of bright, reward stickers
- Perforated pages for use as individual worksheets
- Parent Guide inside front cover
- Certificate of Achievement inside back cover
- Affordable learning!
- eye-hand coordination
- pre-writing skills
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.